Celebrating Craft Brewing in the Finger Lakes.
FLBT 2012 Annual Review released
The Finger Lakes Beer Trail is pleased to unveil its 2012 Annual Review which highlights our achievements and activities over the past year. In 2012, the Finger Lakes Beer Trail was a champion for promoting the region’s robust craft brewing industry - it was a year of growth, development, and excitement!
A few of things you’ll learn about in the report are:
- An exciting new Finger Lakes Beer Trail program to be funded through an award from the New York State Regional Economic Development Council.
- Outcomes from New York’s inaugural Wine, Beer, and Spirits Summit that will have an impact on the Finger Lakes Beer Trail.
- A notable tourism designation by the Travel Channel.
- Key statistics including Website, Facebook, and Twitter figures.
- An overview of what’s ahead for 2013.
To read the 2012 Annual Review now, go to http://simplebooklet.com/flbt2012review